Otherwordly Retribution Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone but not Forgotten...

Latest topics
» I love ORW
Tertius Human EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:25 am by Owen Hart

» Inactiviivivivvivity
Tertius Human EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:07 pm by Eron

» How's everyone
Tertius Human EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:20 am by Akuri_TE_Mitsu

» Fed Pic Idea?
Tertius Human EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:22 am by Danny Cruz

» Danny Cruz's Bio
Tertius Human EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:26 am by Akuri_TE_Mitsu

»  The Mass Effect" coming soon!
Tertius Human EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:03 pm by Eron

» The Norris Academy
Tertius Human EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 am by Bruce Norris

» The GM has announced a Tag Team Tournament (sign up sheet)
Tertius Human EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:59 pm by Tertius Human

» Minotics (The musician behind The Man Of A Thousand Gimmicks)
Tertius Human EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:15 pm by Aeon Flux

» Hi orw fam :)
Tertius Human EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 am by Steve Cage

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tertius Human

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tertius Human Empty Tertius Human Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Tertius Human

Tertius Human

Wrestler Name: Tertius Human

Nicknames: "Viking Brawler"

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 235 lbs

Hometown: Floro, Norway

Appearance and Attire: Long hair, braided beard, leather bracers, leather pants and black boots.

Biography: Born in Floro, Tertius' family moved to South Africa to a family farm when he was three years old. Growing up on the farm he clearly inherited his height from his Norwegian ancestors and from an early age it became clear that his strength came from not only the hard work he was doing, but also he seemed to have inherited it. He was fascinated with wrestling since an early age and as soon as he could, he joined a wrestling club.

After graduation, he took a tour through America, he ended up at a promotional fight, where the wrestlers challenged spectators for exhibition matches. He took part and actually came close to winning the match, as luck would have it, he was noticed by a promoter and an offer came in for him to take up wrestling as a work. He jumped at the chance and moved to America where he resides in Battle Creek, Michigan.

During his tenure in the Indy circuit he met and teamed up with another Norwegian, Eric Berstrom. Eric had a simple way of doing things: Live for the fight, nothing else matters. Tertius soon adopted this way of life and still adheres to this to this very day. Basically not caring about politics as it is not a fight, he does like to entertain the crowd and it places him as a Face character.

Catch Phrase: "Fram!"

Finishers: Ragnarok cometh

Tertius Human pulls shadowwolf up and applies a front face lock, throws shadowwolf''s near arm over his shoulder, and then grabs shadowwolf''s tights to lift shadowwolf up straight in the air . As he drops shadowwolf to the ground
he twist to fall face-down on top of shadowwolf, hooking the leg for a pin executing LEGENDARY Ragnarok cometh

Tribute to Billy Wyndham

Tertius Human grabs Michael McMichael by the throat, lifts Michael McMichael up and slams Michael McMichael onto the ground
grabs Michael McMichael''s arm locking it in a leg-scissor, locking his hands in front of Michael McMichael''s face and pulls backwards executing Heroic Tribute to Billy Wyndham
Tertius Human keeps his agonizing submission hold

Trademarks: Odin's Wrath (Chokeslam)

Tertius Human grabs Johan Lion's throat with one hand
and lifts him up then slams him to flat on the ground, performing a devastating Odin''s Wrath

Taunts: Valhalla greetings

Tertius Human slams his fists on his chest, flinging his arms open while shouting: "FRAAAAAAAAM!!!!" executing A Valhalla greetings

Picture: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Entrance Music: Pursuit of Vikings by Amon Amarth

Last edited by Tertius Human on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Tertius Human Empty Re: Tertius Human Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 am

Aeon Flux

Aeon Flux

Welcome to ORW Tertie!!!!

First off thanks for the tribute.. I am sure Billy is smiling down from the Halls of Valhalla!

Love the entrance music.. wanted to actually use it for mallory at one point, but then found Faun..

Looking forward to a great season with you, and i think Mallory is game for some friendly competition.. Valkyrie vs Viking... RUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Fimbulvetr vs. Ragnarock cometh... sounds epic

3Tertius Human Empty Re: Tertius Human Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Eron

Eron

Welcome Tert. Very Happy

http://www.newgrounds.com/roygoos

4Tertius Human Empty Re: Tertius Human Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Tertius Human

Tertius Human

Thanks for the welcomes

Aeon I'm sure we can do a Valkyrie vs Viking friendly feud, unfortunately I know that your Winter Wolves outshines the Ragnarok...but ah what the hell, it will be a good fight.

FRAAAAAAAAM!!!

5Tertius Human Empty Re: Tertius Human Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Akuri_TE_Mitsu

Akuri_TE_Mitsu
Admin
Admin

Okay here are the Choices Terts, Mallory and you fued or my very own Scarlett and you fued :3

https://orwrestling.forumotion.net

6Tertius Human Empty Re: Tertius Human Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Tertius Human

Tertius Human

To be honest I really don't mind, if it's a good fight, I'm all game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]