Otherwordly Retribution Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone but not Forgotten...

Latest topics
» I love ORW
Steve Cage EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:25 am by Owen Hart

» Inactiviivivivvivity
Steve Cage EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:07 pm by Eron

» How's everyone
Steve Cage EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:20 am by Akuri_TE_Mitsu

» Fed Pic Idea?
Steve Cage EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:22 am by Danny Cruz

» Danny Cruz's Bio
Steve Cage EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:26 am by Akuri_TE_Mitsu

»  The Mass Effect" coming soon!
Steve Cage EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:03 pm by Eron

» The Norris Academy
Steve Cage EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 am by Bruce Norris

» The GM has announced a Tag Team Tournament (sign up sheet)
Steve Cage EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:59 pm by Tertius Human

» Minotics (The musician behind The Man Of A Thousand Gimmicks)
Steve Cage EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:15 pm by Aeon Flux

» Hi orw fam :)
Steve Cage EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 am by Steve Cage

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Cage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steve Cage Empty Steve Cage Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:45 am

Steve Cage

Steve Cage

Name: Steve Cage

Birthplace: Aiken,SC

Height:6'6

Weight:268

Face/Heel:Heel

Description:

Steve Cage was born in a small town in northern Alabama, where sports was a religion. At age four he moved to a bigger, but still small town in South Carolina. Here, he found wrestling. He experienced the local wrestling and boxing tournaments. He loved every bit of it and began to learn. His parents refused to teach him so he taught himself the moves from watching them on the television.

He began to compete in tournaments in 5th grade. By the time he got to seventh grade he was one of the best in the country for his age. He became bored of the amateur style of wrestling, so he also joined a league of freestyle wrestling. "That's when I mastered the Cagebuster. Of course then, I think I called it The Big Bomb," Steve Cage said in an interview with the L.A. Times.

He excelled in the class room and finished high school with a 4.0 GPA. He got a full-ride scholarship into Auburn University, not in wrestling, but football. After a great collegiate as an Outside Linebacker for the school, he recieved his degree and was drafted to the New England Patriots. He stayed in the league for only 3 years before turning back to his old passion, wrestling.

Steve Cage quickly bought into a flashy, new brand, New Terror Wrestling. Since then he has held the New Terror Wrestling Tag Team Championships as well as the Wreckless Championship and dominated his competition(including Akuri Wink.

Steve Cage is now here in Otherworldly Revolution Wrestling and ready to make an impact.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum